TERMS & CONDITIONS
Perra K9 Dog Training Terms & Conditions:
Thank you for considering Perra K9 Dog Training to assist you with training your best friend. Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions before booking.
These rules are applicable to each and every Perra K9 Dog Training client to ensure clear and fair expectations. After years of working with dogs and owners, we know that clear communication and rules of engagement make for the best learning experience.
Perra K9 Dog Training Booking Policy:
- Fuel and travel are charged 50 euro per session, the journey from Perra K9 Dog Training (based in Malahide.)
- Upon receiving your request, we will offer you the next available dates via email. Once agreed, you will receive an invoice including details of the proposed booking.
- Payments for training services must be made within 48 hours of booking. Payment confirms your booking. If payment is not received within 48 hours then Perra K9 Dog Training reserves the right to offer the appointment to another client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they attend on the correct date, time, place or online platform for training sessions.
- Due to the nature of dog training and our packages, follow up appointments should be held no later than one calendar month after the initial meeting. This is to maximise the potential for success.
- Follow up appointments must be completed within 3 months of the first training.
- Follow up appointments will expire 3 months after the initial consultation.
- All training and rehabilitation services provide individual tuition in a relaxed, non-judgemental atmosphere. The aim is to be fun and rewarding for both dog and owner. Perra K9 Dog Training has no restriction on the number of family members that may attend training sessions.
- Children are welcome and actively encouraged to attend sessions, however, a parent or guardian must accompany young people under the age of 16. If young children are attending, please ensure there is a second responsible adult to assist so we can maintain focus on our training session.
Perra K9 Dog Training Cancellation Policy:
- If you are unable to attend your booked appointment, please contact and inform Perra K9 Dog Training within 48 hours of your appointment to allow your session to be rebooked or credited.
- Pre-paid packages, private training sessions and virtual sessions are strictly not refundable. We will, however, offer the options of rebooking at a later date convenient for both parties or a credit note equal to the value of the service purchased to be redeemed against the same or other Perra K9 Dog Training services if complying with the terms and conditions stated.
- Alternative dates for training sessions/ credit notes will not be offered in the event of non-compliance with the terms and conditions stated.
- It may be necessary to cancel training sessions due to bad weather, temperature and/or government/national advice. This will be viewed as a postponement with the session being re-booked at a later date that is convenient for both parties. The safety of our clients and their dogs remains a paramount priority at all times.
- In the event of a training session being cancelled, the client must contact Perra K9 Dog Training within 48 hours prior to the commencement of the appointment. Failure to do so will result in the session being classified as a missed training session.
- Price advertised at the time of booking applies.
Perra K9 Dog Training Missed Training Sessions:
- There is strictly no reimbursement for missed training sessions.
- In the event of a training session being postponed in accordance with the 48 hour grace period, options for rescheduling will be offered at a time suitable for all parties or a credit note issued.
- In the event of non-attendance to Perra K9 Dog Training events, classes, workshops. private trainings and virtual sessions, 48 hours notice must be given. Failure to notify Perra K9 Dog Training within 48 hours of class commencing results in the event being classified as a missed training session.
Confidentiality of Perra K9 Dog Training Clients:
- All customer records and information is kept in the strictest of confidence and is not shared with any third party.
- Thank you to all our customers for their continued support. We welcome any suggestions or comments to help improve our customer experience.
Perra K9 Dog Training Guarantee: No guarantee:
- The results of training are entirely dependant on the owners capability to commit and be consistent with the training programme and professional advice given. Failure to comply may result in behaviours remaining unchanged.
- We work with people that want to work with their dogs to achieve their goals. We pledge to give you the very best of our knowledge, expertise, guidance and support.
- Perra K9 Dog Training strives to offer safe, dog and human friendly advice and interventions.
- A dogs behaviour remains the owner’s solo responsibility.
- Under no circumstances does Perra K9 Dog Training accept liability for damage or injury caused by your dog’s behaviour, be it in our presence or absence.